Affordable Round Rock Moving Company
Round Rock, Texas is a city in the Greater Austin metropolitan area, mostly located in Williamson County, with a small section in Travis County, about 15 miles north of Austin. The city covers a little over 37 square miles and is home to a population of 128,812 people. Round Rock movers regularly help professionals, single people, and families relocate to the area, looking to take advantage of more affordable home prices and the fact that Round Rock’s combined property taxes and utility rates are among the lowest in the region – while still living in an area with convenient access to employment and recreation opportunities in Austin.
Is moving to Round Rock in your future? People looking to save time and reduce the stress that comes with relocating hire Round Rock moving companies. Professional relocation services make the whole process easier – the crew handles all aspects of your relocation, they have the training and experience to protect your home and belongings, and you don’t have to beg your friends and family to help you. Or, you don’t have to put stress on employees when dealing with an office relocation. Local moves can be completed in a single day with a professional team, versus the weekend or weeks, it may take you to do it on your own! You also don’t have to worry about renting a moving truck or getting equipment to cart your belongings from your home to the truck; they’re all provided for you, including boxes and supplies if needed. There’s no reason to stress over a relocation when you can hire experienced Round Rock movers to take care of it all efficiently for you.
Tips from Top-Rated Round Rock Moving Companies
We take pride in our exceptional customer service – and it shows. Our local customers have voted us the best moving company in Austin for 6 years!
How much do movers cost in Round Rock, TX?
Every relocation receives a quote based on the specifics surrounding the move. The cost of relocating to or within Round Rock depends on:
- Distance of your relocation
- What day and time do you plan to relocate
- Level of access available to your current and new home
- Amount of boxes, furniture, and personal belongings you have
- Number of crew members required
- What additional services do you order (if any), such as full-service packing
What do Round Rock, TX movers do?
On your scheduled relocation day, the team arrives at your destination full of energy and ready to get you and your belongings safely from point A to point B! They will:
- Assess the condition of your home and how prepared you are
- Determine a plan of attack to complete the packing (if needed)
- Prepare the home to avoid damage to door frames, walls, and floors
- Carefully load the truck, taking care to protect furniture from damage during transport
- Deliver everything to your new residence
- Prepare the new home to avoid damage to door frames, walls, and doors
- Unload everything and place it in the appropriate rooms
How do you choose a good Round Rock mover?
A successful relocation begins with a high-quality company that has the experience to handle the details. You can improve your results by spending a little time researching companies before you hire. Look for:
- Companies with good Yelp and Google customer reviews
- Companies with highly trained crew members
- Low claims rates that prove the team is careful with people’s belongings
- Companies with several years of experience
- Companies that have appropriate licensing and insurance
Unicorn Moving & Storage company care about each and every customer and their personal belongings, treating everything as carefully as though it were our own items being transported. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and each of our crew members have an average of 9 years of experience.
Round Rock, TX Moving Services
Choosing a relocation company is overwhelming and it’s important to find a Round Rock mover you can trust to handle your belongings with care while offering local and long distance moving services to meet your needs.